What's new

Found A Good One Yesterday

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back to the field yesterday that I had looked Tuesday and Wednesday and looked another good site. I was really pleased with the first one. It is perfect!





I like the color on this one but it has damage.


 
Upvote 0
Having a good summer love the color!
 
Yep that is a nice frame worthy piece. On the broken one I find more like that than the perfect ones but hey I enjoy them anyway. Glad you were able to get out in that heat. I about passed out today Id rather hunt in freezing temps than this heat.
 
Americus, I always enjoy your posts. Nice points.
 
Both nice. I divide all my finds between "display worthy" (which go in a case) and brokes, which go in a container. You find a lot of display worthy points. Happy for you!
 
Looking good...very nice points!
 
As stated already, i like your posts too. Say, do you ever take photos in-situ? Just curious... Very nice finds all the time
 
Like all the others have said , your post always shows some nice colorful points.:thumbsup: Great find:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom