What's new

✅ SOLVED Found a gun, but what kind?

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this gun about 6" down but not sure what kind it is, the only
marking I can see is "germany" anyone have any ideas what type
of gun it is?
Thanks for looking
HH
 

Attachments

  • 459734_10150701020211509_506756508_9395122_2002856830_o.webp
    459734_10150701020211509_506756508_9395122_2002856830_o.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 576
  • 549454_10150701020561509_506756508_9395123_438428677_n.webp
    549454_10150701020561509_506756508_9395123_438428677_n.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 423350_10150686758751509_5067565_1001037051_n.webp
    423350_10150686758751509_5067565_1001037051_n.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 541
It's a Rohm starting pistol. Made in Germany.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a blank pistol; similar to the Marie Perfecta. Neat find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, I thought it was longer at one time, but turns out thats the length of it
HH
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom