What's new

Found a Horseshoe and a metal Harness piece ?

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
842
Reaction score
353
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not big on the relics, I took these with me, the harness piece is broken on one corner. They may be old, I detected a old ox shoe in the same exact area last year.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8597.webp
    IMG_8597.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
the horse bit is a nice find, I have yet to dig one of those. The horseshoe also looks like it's been in the ground quite a while, though not sure on the age.

Maybe 1870-1900 on the horse bit? Hard to tell without really looking it over closely for the construction methods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom