What's new

Found a key date Walker

kestrelia

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
587
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Last night I found my rarest Walker, the 1921. It's worn, but only 246,000 were minted. It's the second rarest, by mintage, of the set. I also found the 1946D another one I needed in the same batch.

This definitely makes up for Hurricane Hannah postponing our family vacation by a day.

-Brian
 

Attachments

  • 1921_walker.webp
    1921_walker.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
cool !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
It's nice you found one but I am sorry it is so beat up and worn. Good luck on the next one.
 
That is totally awesome man! Luck be a lady...her name Liberty.
 
You must have hit somebodies collection to get a 21 and a 46d in the same batch. Nice!

Semper Fi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom