mustang8780
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 28, 2010
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 28
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gainesville, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Minelab GPX-4800, Teknetics T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

mustang8780 said:Wow IP, you are quick. I wonder how old it is, I found a pocket watch (the remains) with 1884 engraved on it about 20 feet away...
mustang8780 said:Well it looks like the one I found is vintage and not the reproduction one like on Buffalo's site. From what I can tell maybe early 1900s which matches up somewhat to the pocket watch I found. I bet that guy wasnt happy that day.
Thanks!
mustang8780 said:Its a pretty neat find in my book...its got a personal connection to it.
comfortablynumb said:IP you are the master! 9 minutes from post to green checkmark![]()
mustang8780 said:Yes, once you pointed me to watch fob I was able to find numerous things about it...but...you pointed me there...I was looking at war medals...

Iron Patch said:http://www.buffalobrothers.net/fobs/watchfobs3.htm Took me about a minute. (but my actual search was about 10 seconds)![]()

Lucas said:Iron Patch said:http://www.buffalobrothers.net/fobs/watchfobs3.htm Took me about a minute. (but my actual search was about 10 seconds)![]()
Oh, you have to look stuff up?![]()
![]()
