What's new

Found a neat little point yesterday.

tiggerd100

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491662448.116400.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491662480.949714.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491662522.294176.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491662551.384022.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491662571.512629.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very cool! What do you think the tooth is from. That is a cool find also....
 
looks coyote or wolf to me
 
Nice finds and I love the bird point and the canine tooth.:icon_thumleft:
 
Anytime you can find a whole point is a special day.
 
My guess is coyote but it was rather large. I'm in kansas
 
could be a bear, but kinda small i think
 
That is so cool!
 
Great Point!

If that tooth were drilled, you'd be on cloud nine.
 
Interesting pieces nice arrow point
 
I find a lot of Drilled Teeth, including Bear Teeth, and to me it looks a small Bears Tooth from a young Bear. I have a couple smaller Bears Teeth. The bigger Teeth in the first and last pictures are both over 3 inches long and are Bear Teeth. The 5 larger ones in the second picture are all Bears Teeth and are from 2 to 3 inches longs. All the rest of the Teeth are Coyote, Wolf, Dog, Fox, etc.
 

Attachments

  • 2016-03-03 14.37.57-1.webp
    2016-03-03 14.37.57-1.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Drilled Teeth 1.webp
    Drilled Teeth 1.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Feurt Site Collection (61).webp
    Feurt Site Collection (61).webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 2014-03-09 18.09.15.webp
    2014-03-09 18.09.15.webp
    216.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the input! I'd like to find out a little more about this tooth. A lot of people seem to think it's from a bear.
 
thats a nice point.the tooth is cool too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom