Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice case,very nice room, doesnโ€™t look anything like mine. Well done.
Thanks not a ton of great finds but I try to make it look better than it is lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can find a good deal on a cabinet where one or more panes of glass is missing, you can go to a reputable glass retailer (auto glass) and have them remake one for you. They should have the right thickness glass, or if you have a piece of glass already they should have the means to cut it to size and sand the edges. Hope this doesn't sound too entailed.
Thanks my friend already thought of that lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice set up Tommy, also looks like your going to need a bigger room soon. Keep digging buddy!
I have my eye on the living room I told the wife I almost lost my eye.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad is was something you could use Tommy, it looks great in your display area. I just wish i could find something like that locally.
Thanks Kevin I love this thing I appreciate you letting me know about this I bought the Monster in law a mobile home in the same park it was really close to my house. I owe ya one

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice way to display, Tommy. Stay warm and don't try to go out to dig, way too cold there.
Thanks not going out yet though I told the mother in law to leave her water dripping when its minus 18 and 40 below zero wind chill did she NOOOOOO so 300 am had to go and turn the water off cause a pipe burst rrrrrhhh

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking room! I see your drum heads aren't keeping up with the metal detecting finds...:laughing7:
Thanks yep I have sooooo many signed Drum heads a Rock and Roll stuff no where to put it old signed Robert plant ect ect ect

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certainly a collection worthy of prominent display, Tommy...........well done!!
I gave up on a display case. Couldn't find the right configuration for our small dwelling, so I decided on wall hanging printer's drawers with glass overlays to keep the finds in their niches and eliminate the dust from collecting. Now, if I can just convince the wife that my displays deserve just as much wall space as the grandkids' pictures............well...........that ain't happenin'!! :laughing7::dontknow:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display case Tommy. You'll enjoy that for a lifetime. Good luck on this deep freeze. Maybe it'll warm up soon. :occasion14:
Thanks form the kind words Im actually hoping this deep freeze will kind force a lot of the deep coins closer to the surface lol

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Certainly a collection worthy of prominent display, Tommy...........well done!!
I gave up on a display case. Couldn't find the right configuration for our small dwelling, so I decided on wall hanging printer's drawers with glass overlays to keep the finds in their niches and eliminate the dust from collecting. Now, if I can just convince the wife that my displays deserve just as much wall space as the grandkids' pictures............well...........that ain't happenin'!! :laughing7::dontknow:
I hear ya I keep telling my wife she doesn't look good wearing pants especially when my wallets in em . Can you post some pics of yours Im always looking for new ideas.

dsrtdwg1

Sep 3, 2015
Brawley
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Gold Monster 1000, Keene 212v Puffer Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice case. Your whole finds display looks great. A display like yours is sure to foster interest and discussion about the hobby by any who see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread