Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86

claire

Nov 24, 2008
long island ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V, MX 5, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That looks beautiful! Very inspiring!

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Tommy, that case is nice! I would scoop that up in a heartbeat, so hard to find a stylin cabinet in that size, perfect for smalls...
I have to ask....is that cabinet upside down? I guess they could be finials, but I see legs. Either way Looks great!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RJ funny thing I spend more on displays and plastic coin cases then some of the coins are even worth lol but that's part of the hobby its worth more to me that makes it worth it to do
Nice looking case! Materials spent vs. items worth???? Does your display make you happy when you look at it or show it to friends? Well then, money well spent!!!!!

ShovelinDave

Jul 11, 2009
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bandido 2 - umax, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a sweet lil find in itself... that will help keep you squared away, not that you need it. SD

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful display area! :notworthy:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks did you get my pm

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, that’s what I call one heck of a “Man’s Cave.” What a beautiful room to display your hard work and great finds. Don’t let American Pickers get near that room. Thanks for sharing Tommy. Priceless!

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice cabinet, plenty of room to place years worth of detecting finds in.

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, found the same case for my son at a yard sale. He's slowly filling it.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 5 prize items a Railroad tag from Ann Arbor to Toledo to Northern Mi in ran for about 5 years only 1895 is I hane a Jamestown exposition coin from 1906 awarded to Patato machinery co thats about all I know about it I have 2 old good for 5cents in trade tokens a medall from Argentina looks like a shhoting medal awarder by the Ministry of defense Dodge brothers business coupe tag patent pending all my silver and coinage I keep in other display cases so not alot but to me its priceless My town was founded in 1817 so Im hard pressed to fill it up anytime soon I do take donations lol. Thanks. Tommy

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need to convince my wife to let me have a room like that! Looks great, keep adding to it!

Mike

Cal_Cobra

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2008
Northern California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800 & Makro Multi Kruzer, the rest are collecting dust...
Thanks I was happy to get this!!!I wish my pics weren't sideways lol

Cool case for sure! The sideway pics is probably an iPhone thing, I get that too on my PC sometimes and it's a total PITA!

SCJohn

May 14, 2016
Charleston, sc
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool case but I'm diggin the drum heads. I'm a former drummer with some nice signed heads from other great drummers I've had the pleasure of meeting and close to a hundred drum sticks . Goof stuff sir.:headbang:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool case but I'm diggin the drum heads. I'm a former drummer with some nice signed heads from other great drummers I've had the pleasure of meeting and close to a hundred drum sticks . Goof stuff sir.:headbang:
I have many more some Zepplin signed stuff and I have some Artist prints original screen print from Jefferson Wood.

Monet4sky

Feb 11, 2019
Upstate ny
Detector(s) used
Xp deus, 9inch coil, HF elliptical, whites underwater pulse induction, Garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats awsome. I love displaying the items. So much history and stories. Looks great...

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all looks very nice from the Coins all the way to what I assume is a Great picture of the Grand Parents .

Like I always say someday Ill have a similar set-up.
Good Job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread