Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPGIMG_0449.JPGIMG_0450.JPGIMG_0451.JPGIMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86
Very nice case! I have been thinking about getting one as soon as I have enough stuff to fill one!:tongue3:

Everything You Have Looks Great Tommy! Very Nice of Loco to help out with a nice case find!

Kace

Very nice case! I have been thinking about getting one as soon as I have enough stuff to fill one!:tongue3:
Trust me I am too I have a couple things worth putting in there funny thing is I put my silver dollars half dollars dimes pennies silver nickels in plastic holders and the large display cases which costs more than a lot of those coins are worth lol they have more value to me than to anyone who I would sell them to which I wont, Tnetters get it not many others

Thanks Kace that's what I love about this site we all help each other with info Ids congrats when we can/ Ive given two pin pointers to others I have a tnetter helping me with doing maps and gps on my phone. Who else could understand going out hunting and finding a few coins and love it and be excited about what we might find as much as what we do. Tnetters is who!!!!!! lol People will ask me are you looking for a buried treasure !!!!!Well yep that's always a possibility... but ya never know.....

Last edited:
some people go in style some people don't! Man, you got it!!!!!!!!!! VERY sharp looking!!!

Tommy, beautiful displays Man! Can't wait to hunt with you again this year and watch you add some beauties to your collection!

Hi wow nice display cases. :icon_thumright:All your finds are nicely organised. I would love to see a close up of some of those finds

Looks good, and organized. I'm still trying to figure out where to put things.

I go in retail stores, and find myself looking at the display cabinets more than what's in them, thinking "This would look good filled with old bottles (or arrowheads, relics, etc.)". Then reality reminds me that I don't have the room for the cabinets or the artifacts to fill 'em all. Not to mention, the chicks wondering why this old fart is hanging around the women's cosmetics section (they always have the best lighted cases!).

Great score, Tommy!

I can't seem to find a decent sized display that doesn't cost 2 bills or more. All the ones I find are missing shelves or cracked tops!! You have a nice set up there Tommy!

That's a good looking display cabinet Tommy. Did ya pick it up new of used? If ya got it new, P.M. me where ya got it... "D"

Tommy, not only the case, but the whole room looks good. Very nice.

Nice piece! Hope you get to fill it up!

Very nice case,very nice room, doesn’t look anything like mine. Well done.

If you can find a good deal on a cabinet where one or more panes of glass is missing, you can go to a reputable glass retailer (auto glass) and have them remake one for you. They should have the right thickness glass, or if you have a piece of glass already they should have the means to cut it to size and sand the edges. Hope this doesn't sound too entailed.

Looks like a nice set up Tommy, also looks like your going to need a bigger room soon. Keep digging buddy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back