What's new

found a nice cut lastnight

pinebarrens1

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
710
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
bayville nj
Detector(s) used
minelab xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yellow 14 kt gold is 2.7 dwt....the other is white 14kt coming in at a meer 1.5 dwt ........first gold this season
 

Attachments

  • 0721001005two rings.webp
    0721001005two rings.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
Sweet rings! I got out in freshwater this morning for a couple hours and besides clad and sinkers, got one junk toe ring.

Hoping for gold tomorrow!

Jim
 
Nice rings.

I found my first ones for the year last Friday; two rings a couple minutes apart. There were lots of black quarters near there too. The next day we headed back and I got a big gold charm there too.....and I believe the beach had been pounded by other hunters.

Now go out and find more. I know I have to get out there to feed this addiction.

HH
 
WTG Pinebarrens, glad to hear the gold is coming out.. wohoo for you.. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom