dumpdigger Full Member Joined Nov 30, 2008 Messages 241 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used XLT, Vaquero & Fisher 1280 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I really like reading the post in this section. I always scan the ground while walking. The other day I got this 9.25 ring while walking. In the last few years I have found 3 silver rings. The other two were in the bottom of a swimming pool. Attachments ring.webp 11.2 KB · Views: 638
I really like reading the post in this section. I always scan the ground while walking. The other day I got this 9.25 ring while walking. In the last few years I have found 3 silver rings. The other two were in the bottom of a swimming pool.
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Aug 12, 2010 #2 nice score! keep it up and hh!