What's new

Found a silver Canadian Half in a US half roll

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to coin book, it's made of 0.800 Ag. I am pleasantly surprised to have found it in a US half roll. The silver canadian half is 30mm and the newer clad canadian half is 27mm in size so it is not possible to CRH halves in Canadian. But I found one in States.

P4291438.webp

P4291439.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice
all the foriegn stuff i ever find is clad
 
I just found my 2nd silver canadian half yesterday. A 1964. Nice find.
HH,
Frank
 
Wow there is hope to find canadian silver halves and not just dimes. Awesome.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Wow there is hope to find canadian silver halves and not just dimes. Awesome.

Golden Silver

Ya, Keep the hope up! tank014 found two silver canadian halves already.
 
Nice score, I'll take silver anyday...... :thumbsup:
 
Yinzi50 said:
golden silver said:
Wow there is hope to find canadian silver halves and not just dimes. Awesome.

Golden Silver

Ya, Keep the hope up! tank014 found two silver canadian halves already.

The only foreign money I like that has a nice conversion rate!!! lol. I would like to metion the other one I found was sometime 8 to 10 months ago. I'm no superman. lol.
HH,
Frank
 
Very cool. I've found a silver Canadian dime and quarter but would love to find a half. Congrats.
 
80% ---ike finding 2 - US 40% ers at once,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom