What's new

Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Finally found a quite good condition 1918 "D" "merc" over the weekend. Not bad looking for being in the thick black salty ocean floor so many years.

Also found a medallion which I think has a "Wiccan " motif :o ...never saw one of these before...I'm startin' to wonder about this old beach that I've been hunting...strrrrrrrange findings lately. :help:


And...just for fun...I've included a photo of one of my Easter projects..

For those who celebrated the Easter Holyday, I hope you had a wonderful Easter !

Here's pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • Picture 7474.webp
    Picture 7474.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 686
Upvote 0
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

You're making me hungry.
Good job Lorraine. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

Fine huntin Lorraine - and some quality lookin snausage!
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

Nice score Lorraine! Medallion is neat and cleaned up nice. Might want to try it on and see if you can cast some spells.

:laughing7:

Do you mostly hunt the wet sand with your Sovereigns?
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

Tony in FL said:
Nice score Lorraine! Medallion is neat and cleaned up nice. Might want to try it on and see if you can cast some spells.

:laughing7:

Do you mostly hunt the wet sand with your Sovereigns?

Thank you, Tony.

Yes, I mostly hunt wet sand ...at the slope, the immediate shoreline, and at low tide as far out as I can go.

Lorraine
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

Good hunting, love the look of that sausage, make me hungry.
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

Nice finds Lorraine.

I've found silver coins in black gumbo in fresh water lakes ate up worse then that. You could hardly tell what they were as much as what date or mint mark. At one lake I found several ladies thin gold rings blackened and pitted so bad the only way we knew the gold content was a acid test. The black gumbo was do to leaf decomposition and was close to a foot deep.

As for that sausage, one of my favorite meals. Breakfast, lunch or supper, any way you want to fix it is fine with me. :headbang: Rick :coffee2:
 
Re: Found a silver coin , and another strange medallion..and an Easter Surprise :>)

whines and crys never got the invite for the meal.... looks good...
nice finds HH socks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom