What's new

Found a small Lecroy, couple triangles

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out yesterday evening. Got a nice little Lecroy and a couple triangles, another type I don't find many of. The first smaller triangle I thought it was just a broken half of a point then I saw the base was thinned and ground. The tip is missing on the larger one. 007.webp009.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice quartz! I like that Lecroy.
 
Great looking Points. Those two Triangles mat actually be Brewerton Eared Points. Both look to have the shallow notches known for those types. Are the bases ground any at all?
 
You scored 3 nice ones
 
Nice ones! Good day!
 
Great looking Points. Those two Triangles mat actually be Brewerton Eared Points. Both look to have the shallow notches known for those types. Are the bases ground any at all?
"Thanks everyone for the comments". Reaper I think you are right with Brewerton Eared , especially the one on the right. I am still a little green on allot of stuff and not really sure about the grinding on these two?They look like they were ground were they were thinned at the base, but the basal edges seem sharp?017.webp018.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom