DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
013.JPG015.JPG017.JPG023.JPG025.JPG026.JPGWent back to the new permission and did a little better this time around.I think now that i am removing some of the slaw and stuff,the older stuff is starting to reveal itself.Found the half dime and two Indians off a old road.There is a big date difference between the half and the indians but they where all close together, so I assume they came out of the same pocket?Also found this large key,and a silver knife handle.The place is looking a little brighter but man all the trash.It is gonna take some time, but I think this place may have something nice to offer around there somewhere.Thanks for looking,HH everyone!

Upvote 16
That pocket spill may be small but it is very good! I have yet to find a half dime. The silver knife handle and key are very cool too, it looks like you got a good place.

Coinman123,

Very sweet!

thanks coinman.They are out there but hard to find, I guess maybe because of their small size?the place is starting to produce, I just hope it lasts:)!Not gonna count my chickens before they hatch,you know how that goes.

Last edited:
You had an outstanding hunt DI2!!! I don't even think Dman could break THAT key-LOL. WTG, Q.
Thanks Q.Its about time I started getting into something again.Why? did Dman break a key or something:laughing7:

Last edited:
Great finds. What is this piece in this pic? I found the same exact thing a few weeks back
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423184743.378505.jpg

Looks like you had a darn good hunt. Congrats

Great all around hunt bud! Told ya you'd find some coins there :thumbsup:

there is bound to be more, keep plugging away, its bound to pay off even more. I think your finds are outstanding

Thanks Q.Its about time I started getting into something again.Why? did Dman break a key or something:laughing7:

No, but he has broke a few other relics when he started relic hunting. He quickly learned if you can straighten thin brass without breaking it, you better do it immediately after it leaves the ground & not the next day. HH, Q.

Congrats on some nice finds. Bound to be more there under the trash. Get a local kid and give him a metal detector that will go 3" deep and tell him you'll pay him $5.00 a pound for all the trash (iron excluded) he digs up at the site for you.

This a really nice bunch of find Cong! Like the coins

Very nice. I dig the seated and IHCs... that key is really sweet too! GL&HH!

That looks to be the center buckle for a pair of overalls. The shoulder straps went up from the angled parts.

Great coins!, keep removing as much trash as you can, the goodies are hiding underneath!

Congrats!!!

Nice assortment of finds! I think half dimes are pretty amazing compared to the size of other coins! Also very elusive!

Looks like you've proven it's a good permission. This may be the equivalent of Whadifind's Mansion site that just doesn't stop giving as long as you don't stop looking!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back