What's new

Found a square Chinese pottery today

bcboy

Full Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
119
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
1
Location
British Columbia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Hi there, I dug up this today at my bottle site. I have dug alot of Chinese stuff here in the past such as Chinese soya sauce pots but the ones I have found are round and the pottery I dug today is square and has interesting patterns on it but it looks similar to the round soya sauce pots that I have found so I am not sure what this Chinese pottery is. Have a good one.
 

Attachments

  • soyasaucechinese 009.webp
    soyasaucechinese 009.webp
    43 KB · Views: 271
  • soyasaucechinese 010.webp
    soyasaucechinese 010.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 269
  • soyasaucechinese 013.webp
    soyasaucechinese 013.webp
    37 KB · Views: 259
  • soyasaucechinese 014.webp
    soyasaucechinese 014.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 283
  • soyasaucechinese 015.webp
    soyasaucechinese 015.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 265
Now thats a cool find. How old do ya think it is? Congrats jgas
 
I dug this up at an old mining town dump site and the newest stuff that I dig there is from 1925 and Ive dug alot of early stuff there so Im not sure how old this is?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom