Found a Timely item today, First water hunt this year.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got panicky today and had to get out for a water hunt at a local park beach. There weren't many near the water, only kids. I used my CZ-20 since the Excal needed charging. Went out almost crotch deep as it was quite cold still and I didn't have on my wet suit. About 15 minutes later I get the over load signal on the detector and I thought for sure I had a buried can and was very happy with this Swiss Army pocket watch.

I think I will start wearing it. :thumbsup:

What I want to know now is why would someone wear this out in the water? How did it get there?

Attachments

• New found Watch.jpg
    New found Watch.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 0
Nice watch Sandman. It was put there just for you. Ya never know what you will find huh?

That is one mighty nice watch you got there Sandman, wear it in good health too.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a nice watch congrats. I think someone probably put it there to see if you were going to dig it or not since it sounded like a can.. ;D ;D

Sweet find there Sandman.

I cant figure it out why its was in the water as well.

Excited fisherman possibly?

Any other time of the season you may have passed on it, thinking it's deep can slaw.

But! it was your time.........................sorry ;D

What's your water temps.?

WOW!! Sandman ,,, Its in great shape ,, really nice find.. I sometimes To get those overloaded tones with my cz 20 ,, and most always,,,it is a soda can.. just go's to show you ,, you never know what your gonna dig up .... Great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz1

Around 150 bucks depending on the exact model. Not a bad watch! Great going.

SM,

Really glad to see your out and hunting again. I hope it is just the first of many more hunts you go on.

Nice watch find there, I always like to find watches. :thumbsup:

Nice watch Sandman!

Leave it at home...

Don't want to get on a schedule when you have to leave the beach, do you? ;D

Well enough to leave when you stop finding treasure!

HH
rmptr

I Planted it!! Hah, welcome back my Friend. I trust your feeling better. Nice Swiss Army. I wonder about alot of things I find in the water sometimes. Knives???? Aloha

If I get to be half as successful as you are at this hobby....I'll be a happy man!

Yes ,,, A big welcome Back to the Hunt . Guzz

one nice spin and one nice ticket

keepem coming mr sandman - bleak for me yesterday - just clad and junk

You need to go back and get the matching knife - It's there somewhere - No really that is a nice watch
good find - Cavedweller

I looked up pocket watches on the web and this Swiss Army watch retails for $175.00. It wasn't as clean as it is in the picture when I got it, but it was ticken' and cleaned up nicely. I didn't see any lil leather pouch or a knife, but the ring on the end of the chain is broke and easy to replace.

But I am still looking for that Rolex that all the smart *$$es tell me they lost "over there."

Good find...watches I can understand but tell me why I keep finding cell phones????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back