Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2023 #1 Found a new old homesite spot near work I’m going to hit it up a few more times. I’m not sure what this is next to penny . Attachments 063FB2B8-4B1C-45D0-8935-C22874FAB6A1.webp 569.2 KB · Views: 184 6D533D95-C591-44E9-AD31-868AD651153A.webp 362.6 KB · Views: 119
Found a new old homesite spot near work I’m going to hit it up a few more times. I’m not sure what this is next to penny .
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,017 Reaction score 28,144 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 7, 2023 #2 Kind of looks like a buckle tongue. Upvote 2
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 7, 2023 #3 ANTIQUARIAN said: Kind of looks like a buckle tongue. Click to expand... I believe you are correct. It is part of the tongue of a shoe buckle. Upvote 2
ANTIQUARIAN said: Kind of looks like a buckle tongue. Click to expand... I believe you are correct. It is part of the tongue of a shoe buckle.
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Feb 7, 2023 Thread Owner #4 DCMatt said: I believe you are correct. It is part of the tongue of a shoe buckle. Click to expand... Thanks! Upvote 0
DCMatt said: I believe you are correct. It is part of the tongue of a shoe buckle. Click to expand... Thanks!
C ColtsPop Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2018 Messages 221 Reaction score 320 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2023 #5 That’s a really nice rein guide! Upvote 0