What's new

Found an 1822 Large Cent...Here is the link in Todays Finds.

Nice digs! Bet there is more out there! Go get em!
 
Went back out there last night Mike. Took a buddy and we hit it for like 1.5 hours. I only found 1 coin...but it was an 1863 Indianhead Penny. So the coins are few and far between...but when I pull them...most are pretty old. Worth going out there in my mind. There is a lot of trash/iron...but 95% of the trash is OLD TRASH! I don't mind digging old trash. My buddy has not found a coin yet out there, but he has found 3 Crotal Bells to my 1 Bell...and all 4 Crotal Bells have been intact and have the bells inside still. Of course we have to wash the dirt out to see. But I think those are pretty cool too!

Chuck
 
Congratulations on your oldest LC!!
I love the store cards!! Research pays off!
Sounds like a great site. Good luck scoring some more keepers out there.
 
Thanks Brent. Probably give it a go again tonight and perhaps tomorrow. At least until its planted for the season.
 
Nice save on an oldie LC. :icon_thumleft: Field hunting is the best, IMO.

but 95% of the trash is OLD TRASH! I don't mind digging old trash. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Nice save DH

let us know if you find anything more in there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom