Found An Early One

Nice find pic. You have the eye. Great artifact.

Sweet little find.

I find them made out of the same material here, pretty much either that or novaculite.

I like seeing your finds. Thanks for sharing. I wish my creeks produced the artifacts your creeks produce. Your in a good spot and I'm glad you share those finds with us. Sweet find....

Thanks guys, funny thing about that fish is I saw it before I noticed the point. As I was going over to check it out I saw the point. It was in an area I usually just overlook because it's larger rocks and shale, tough hunting. I'll be checking the spot regularly from now on. That fish had pecked marks, I think a bird got him, didn't see any signs of polishing though, lol.

RichPA said:
I like seeing your finds. Thanks for sharing. I wish my creeks produced the artifacts your creeks produce. Your in a good spot and I'm glad you share those finds with us. Sweet find....

My pleasure Rich, appreciate the kind words. It's all mutual, I really enjoy seeing what everyone is finding and the types and materials from around the country. I've got some more recent finds I'll add shortly.

I hope they are recent! That fish is starting to smell LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back