What's new

Found and Returned 3 Gold Rings Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to our local beach today to try my luck and get some exercise. After being in the water about a half hour a small group of people asked me if I was using a metal detector. I responded yes and they told me a lady in their group had rings on her chain when her child pulled it and 3 rings were lost. I hunted about a half hour and scooped them up. The young lady was crying with happiness and everyone thanked me. A few minutes later a man in her group approached me and handed me some bills wrapped in a zip lock bag. I told him he did not have to pay me for my service but he insisted I take the gratuity. When I thanked him he said " No, I thank you for what you did" Everyone was happy and I felt like a Million Bucks.
 
Upvote 0
WTG Les nice return, it always feels great, HH
 
I know how fun it is to find one ring for someone, finding three had to be incredible...were they all real close to each other?

All 3 rings were within a foot of each other. The lady had all of them on a chain. She held on to the chain but the rings went into the deep blue. When I started to dig them up and saw the glitter of gold in the scoop, which I haven't seen in awhile, my heart beat must have hit 180.
 
All 3 rings were within a foot of each other. The lady had all of them on a chain. She held on to the chain but the rings went into the deep blue. When I started to dig them up and saw the glitter of gold in the scoop, which I haven't seen in awhile, my heart beat must have hit 180.
Yeah, its a rush when you find someones ring for them. As soon as I hear the tone Im looking for I get all giddy and cant scoop it fast enough...I love hunting for someones lost ring.
 
Good job Les that = Good Karma
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom