What's new

Found and Returned 3 Gold Rings Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to our local beach today to try my luck and get some exercise. After being in the water about a half hour a small group of people asked me if I was using a metal detector. I responded yes and they told me a lady in their group had rings on her chain when her child pulled it and 3 rings were lost. I hunted about a half hour and scooped them up. The young lady was crying with happiness and everyone thanked me. A few minutes later a man in her group approached me and handed me some bills wrapped in a zip lock bag. I told him he did not have to pay me for my service but he insisted I take the gratuity. When I thanked him he said " No, I thank you for what you did" Everyone was happy and I felt like a Million Bucks.
 
Upvote 0
Awesome! !!!!!
 
Sweet hunting and a GREAT RETURN !!! Wish that my icons would work =)
 
Good job! Awesome experience!
 
Way to go Les. That was quite a haul of give backs. We were up your way yesterday.... i think with the renurishment i HEARD 5 targets total.... all bottle caps. So i got some of that exercise you were talking about.

Dew
 
Les, that is a terrific story; I admire you for your honesty and Integrity!:notworthy:

It is a great feeling to recover a lost item to its rightful owner.

Congrats on that experience!

Lorraine
 
Nice story with a great ending. WTG Les
 
nice work! I am getting the courage to try to start the process of the return of 3 class rings I have in my possession at the moment. thanks for the encouragement! tears of gratitude are not a bad thing!
 
well done Les!!! Those targets might be amongst the few found in a day! congrats
 
Super job!!! As my wife says good karma is always good.
 
I see a treasure chest in your future. Nice returns

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I know how fun it is to find one ring for someone, finding three had to be incredible...were they all real close to each other?
 
Today... Les is definitely more! Nice work and Congrats on a job well done!
 
Nice one Les! Did that last wk with a phone a girl had lost. Had been looking for hours, I found it for her in about ten minutes,even after her husband said it was a lost cause. Like with you Les, the look on there face is priceless and the feeling you get is awesome!
 
And that's the kind of guy you are! Was that it for the day? WOW!
 
Good job Les!

Cliff
 
Great recovery! They asked the right guy to hunt for those rings. I've been laid up recovering from a kidney stone issue.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom