68kaiser
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2016
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 405
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern California
- Detector(s) used
- F4, tesoro vaquero, AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found a 1934 mercy at the local school. That's 2 now.

I hope I get my vaquero back from Tesoro soon and that it gets better depth than it was getting.. The coins I have been digging are at the limits the of the F4.. Digging very iffy signals. I know some of the targets that are registering as iron are coins. I just can't dig all of them to find out.

I hope I get my vaquero back from Tesoro soon and that it gets better depth than it was getting.. The coins I have been digging are at the limits the of the F4.. Digging very iffy signals. I know some of the targets that are registering as iron are coins. I just can't dig all of them to find out.
Upvote
8








