LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A 1970......this one is a 1970-D......wahooooo. Although it is not in the best condition it sure is a beaut to me. My eyes didn't get watery this time....lol.
I have been getting my regular weekly boxes from one bank but from four different branch's in town. Last week at one of my regular pickups a teller mentioned to me that they ran out of boxes and had to get my two boxes from someplace else, but she didn't know where. The boxes I got from her didn't look any different or had no unusual markings on the box. I thought that was kinda odd, but I guess it could happen.
Yesterday when I picked up my regular two boxes from one branch one box was undated which has produced mixed results and the other box was dated 6/8/07 which was just a few days ago......the glue sealing the top down was barely dry....lol. When I saw this very recent date I thought to myself that this isn't going to be good because the boxes I was getting with the 04/07 dates have not produced good at all. To my surprise this box contained 34 40%, 1 Proof and 1 1921 Penny from I don't where. I have seen this design before but I am just not sure where it is from but will look it up.
The undated box yielded VERY nicely.
The totals.......
3-64's
5-65's
10-66's
41-67's
27-68's
21-69's
1-1970-D
3 Proofs 72-S, 80-S & an 81-S
1-1921 Penny from

112 Keepers
I have been getting my regular weekly boxes from one bank but from four different branch's in town. Last week at one of my regular pickups a teller mentioned to me that they ran out of boxes and had to get my two boxes from someplace else, but she didn't know where. The boxes I got from her didn't look any different or had no unusual markings on the box. I thought that was kinda odd, but I guess it could happen.
Yesterday when I picked up my regular two boxes from one branch one box was undated which has produced mixed results and the other box was dated 6/8/07 which was just a few days ago......the glue sealing the top down was barely dry....lol. When I saw this very recent date I thought to myself that this isn't going to be good because the boxes I was getting with the 04/07 dates have not produced good at all. To my surprise this box contained 34 40%, 1 Proof and 1 1921 Penny from I don't where. I have seen this design before but I am just not sure where it is from but will look it up.
The undated box yielded VERY nicely.
The totals.......
3-64's
5-65's
10-66's
41-67's
27-68's
21-69's
1-1970-D
3 Proofs 72-S, 80-S & an 81-S
1-1921 Penny from


112 Keepers
Attachments
Upvote
0







