What's new

Found another small point Sunday.

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back Sunday afternoon and walked the far side. 2 hours in the 90s in the white sand and nothing. I went to the red clay side but still hot. Then I found some flint chips and slowed my walk. Don't know if the small point is Woodland or Archaic. Found some tools and a micro knife.
Need some rain to wash some of the corn husk away then I will hit the hot spots again. HH, rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11286.webp
    SDC11286.webp
    690.6 KB · Views: 116
  • SDC11291.webp
    SDC11291.webp
    742.3 KB · Views: 116
  • SDC11292.webp
    SDC11292.webp
    313.6 KB · Views: 106
  • SDC11294.webp
    SDC11294.webp
    331.5 KB · Views: 145
  • SDC11297.webp
    SDC11297.webp
    287.7 KB · Views: 109
  • SDC11299.webp
    SDC11299.webp
    311.1 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
At least you're finding something.
That little stemmed point looks so used up I don't know if you'll ever be able to find a type there's almost nothing left but the stem.
 
Those are great finds, just wait until it does rain, you will find even more cool stuff!

Thundering rite now. Hope it pours the soil is so hard it should flow like a river.
 
Nice finds I would hit that area hard after the next rain .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom