C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2019 #1 I went back to the same field I found my last Thebes point & found another one this one has some damage but it's still pretty cool I found the little bird point there too! Attachments image.webp 215.6 KB · Views: 100 image.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 93 image.webp 193.7 KB · Views: 94 image.webp 593.7 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
I went back to the same field I found my last Thebes point & found another one this one has some damage but it's still pretty cool I found the little bird point there too!
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,184 Reaction score 33,073 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 23, 2019 #2 I'd say that's an E-notch Thebes. Pretty scarce. Nice find. Gary
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 13,167 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Nov 23, 2019 #3 Its a nice thebes. I like it.
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,902 Reaction score 36,430 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 23, 2019 #4 That's been around the block a few times! Good finds.
O Out Of Time Sr. Member Joined Apr 10, 2019 Messages 326 Reaction score 879 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2019 #5 Great finds. Is the third piece a scraper?
C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2019 Thread Owner #6 It's a little flake knife!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2019 #7 Nice to see you are still finding the worked pieces, thanks for sharing