What's new

Found at a thrift store...

gentleone444

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
336
Reaction score
356
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what it is? Sorry about the pics...had to take them inside. 20171222_155148.webp20171222_155139.webp20171222_155200.webp20171222_155214.webp
 
Upvote 0
I think its a knife with a perforator on the end.
 
Are my pics that terrible lol? I believe its jasper?


YES ... COLOR IS OFF...is the background supposed to be white?
Use natural light, direct sunlight or flash. Proper true Color should help the ID process..

Cheers
 
Oh it's probably a knife, you could use it that way anyhow. Strange a thrift store would accept that. However, in the local thrift store up here, I found a large block of soapstone, which I snatched up in a hurry.
 
YES ... COLOR IS OFF...is the background supposed to be white?
Use natural light, direct sunlight or flash. Proper true Color should help the ID process..
Cheers

The color temp (aka: white balance) needs to be adjusted/corrected any time images
are being taken under fluorescent lighting. Fluorescent lights cause the yellowing. Easy
fix in post-processing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom