What's new

Found at boy scout camp

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found the mickey mouse spoon and the little drawer pull plus a very lightweight aluminum made in usa fork. Same place I found the tax token from the other day. This place is enormous. Several foundations and 4 wells. Can't wait till cooler weather for all the underbrush to die down
 

Attachments

  • 1471746408096.webp
    1471746408096.webp
    57 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 10
COOL FINDS ...
 
Sounds like a place to find some goodies for sure. Good luck!
 
Sounds like a place to find some goodies for sure. Good luck!

Yea it will be great when the underbrush dies off. Most of the trash we have found has been around the teens to thirties so there's gotta be some coins there;)
 
Congrats I too am waiting for the brush to retreat in several places
 
I would really enjoy getting into a Boy Scout Camp. I know, as a Scout from yesteryear, these camps are treasure troves.
Congrats on your finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom