D dollfin630 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2020 #1 I found this rock over 15 years ago from Gettysburg and thought nohing of it it is round in shape. I am pretty sure its not metal could it be a Geode or a rock cannonball?
I found this rock over 15 years ago from Gettysburg and thought nohing of it it is round in shape. I am pretty sure its not metal could it be a Geode or a rock cannonball?
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2020 #2 Keep it. It's probably not a geode, but may be a basalt "bomb". A lot of the rocks around Gettysburg are volcanic (old, old ones) in nature. Upvote 0
Keep it. It's probably not a geode, but may be a basalt "bomb". A lot of the rocks around Gettysburg are volcanic (old, old ones) in nature.
D dollfin630 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thank You Upvote 0