T Tigerdude Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2016 Messages 433 Reaction score 1,177 Golden Thread 0 Location South louisiana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2021 #1 A brass thingamajig. I don?t throw any brass away from port Hudson. Any ideas?
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,998 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Aug 6, 2021 #2 Looks like a latch of sorts. Like the T handle latches/ handles that fold into a recess. Or I can be completely off base...... Last edited: Aug 6, 2021 Upvote 0
Looks like a latch of sorts. Like the T handle latches/ handles that fold into a recess. Or I can be completely off base......
T Tigerdude Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2016 Messages 433 Reaction score 1,177 Golden Thread 0 Location South louisiana Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Looks like it’s missing the opposite half Upvote 0
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2021 #4 maybe the letter T Upvote 0