What's new

Found decagon gold today!

Fix

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
418
Reaction score
615
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was attacked by an 8 year old girl today at the park. She wouldn't go away and everytime I found something she would dig at the ground with a stick. All the while her grandfather just sits over there on a bench reading his book. I felt a little sorry for the girl so I let her tag along..
Finally after about an hour the grandfather waved her over and they left.

So I could concentrate once again.

Then another hour passes and I hit a nice signal in the mid pulltab range. It was only a couple of inches. I moved the grass and dirt with my screwdriver and there it was sitting in the hole.

To my surprise it has ten sides. I hadn't run across one like that before. Was another good day. =) Ring 20 on the year.
 

Attachments

  • gold 5-1.webp
    gold 5-1.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 736
  • gold 5-2.webp
    gold 5-2.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 705
  • gold 5-3.webp
    gold 5-3.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 706
Upvote 46
I gotta say, that is a really nice looking ring. Do you think it's custom made?
 
I gotta say, that is a really nice looking ring. Do you think it's custom made?

Hiya Lady, It looks custom made to me. All the diamond shapes are a slightly different. The mold was carved by hand. I looked and looked for a similar ring online with no luck. If anybody finds something please post a pic.

I think I'll wear it for a while. =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom