coincollector101
Hero Member
I Found 200 Ikes Today.
I then Asked if the guy that turned them in, if he brought any other dominations in.
She Said he also brought 60 in halfs in.
Those were Skunks, Also no silver in the ikes.
So Now I have over 300 Off them I think Ill Cash them out when I get to 500.
I went to pick up my 2 boxes of halfs for some reason they ordered 6 boxes.
I got five and im picking up the other tomarrow.
Ive been threw 3 so far 2 skunks, and one box had a 68 s proof my oldest silver proof.
2 90% and 5 40%.
Ive Found Quite a few over the past few weeks just been lazy on posting.
CC
I then Asked if the guy that turned them in, if he brought any other dominations in.
She Said he also brought 60 in halfs in.
Those were Skunks, Also no silver in the ikes.
So Now I have over 300 Off them I think Ill Cash them out when I get to 500.
I went to pick up my 2 boxes of halfs for some reason they ordered 6 boxes.
I got five and im picking up the other tomarrow.
Ive been threw 3 so far 2 skunks, and one box had a 68 s proof my oldest silver proof.
2 90% and 5 40%.
Ive Found Quite a few over the past few weeks just been lazy on posting.
CC
Upvote
0







