What's new

Found in privy, Pills in Bottle

Bubba65

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
925
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Hi All,
It has been a long time since I posted. Between work, family and promoting my book, I have been real busy. Anyways my kids and I dug a privy recently. It ended up being a 1900's privy, but kept digging because doing anything with my kids is priceless.

Well got some milks, flask and assorted other bottles. Then dug a real cool find, a bottle with the pills still in it. The bottle was about 5 feet down and it is amazing they still were in great shape. Okay thanks for looking and every one Keep On Keeping On!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1469466986423.webp
    1469466986423.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 1469467011014.webp
    1469467011014.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 1469467037304.webp
    1469467037304.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 1469467059363.webp
    1469467059363.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 48
Curious discovery, Bubba...........
But, as the current saying goes, "Don't eat the big white mint" or the little brown pills..............!! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom