What's new

Found in this in the lake today

heartsongs

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone help with information on this I found it at the bottom of a lake in mid Michigan. Thank you
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It looks like a natural rock to me. -> Keep looking - there's plenty of artifacts out there waiting to be found. Good luck!
 
Sorry, but I'd have to agree with "GaRebel", it's got the right outline shape but appears to be naturally so.
 
All of those pics an no under side shots.
 
very few people acknowledge or know of uniface tools, this may be one
 
You know that could actually be a point, as I've seen where water erosion really wears down an artifact.
 
Natural stones.
 
only one stone in picture, I believe you meant to say natural stone treasure_hunter
 
need to see both sides to be sure
 
When posting items for identification pictures of all sides need to be posted as well as size reference, a 1 foot ruler works great.
 
At first glance the pic on the bottom right looks like the backside of a bird sitting on something. Probably just these tired eyes playing tricks on me...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom