2 2017DynaLow Tenderfoot Joined Nov 4, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2020 #1 Hello, this is my first post. Today I found a round iron ball that had washed into a crevice. I thought it looked like a musket ball, but it's iron. Any suggestions as to what it is would be appreciated. Last edited: Nov 4, 2020 Upvote 0
Hello, this is my first post. Today I found a round iron ball that had washed into a crevice. I thought it looked like a musket ball, but it's iron. Any suggestions as to what it is would be appreciated.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,763 Reaction score 35,456 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 4, 2020 #2 Welcome to TreasureNet.com, from White Plains, NY! Give our munitions experts the weight and measurement!
Welcome to TreasureNet.com, from White Plains, NY! Give our munitions experts the weight and measurement!
2 2017DynaLow Tenderfoot Joined Nov 4, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 4, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thank you, I will get the weight and measurement tonight.