What's new

✅ SOLVED Found it with Unrelated Items (Chicagoland)

LuckyLou78

Greenie
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicagoland
Detector(s) used
Whatever is good on battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this in a hole next to a tree. 30 on both sides. Not metal.
I thought it may be...
cattle tag. Seems a bit too heavy for a cow ear compared to tags I’ve seen on the internet.
Railroad something
Horse Bridle
Law Enforcement Something (star)

thank you for your input!
 

Attachments

  • C73EAFCB-952B-43E0-B9BD-DCAEA4F03FE6.webp
    C73EAFCB-952B-43E0-B9BD-DCAEA4F03FE6.webp
    462.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 5069B9C8-7F2F-47F2-9CC1-BBB3731FA467.webp
    5069B9C8-7F2F-47F2-9CC1-BBB3731FA467.webp
    465 KB · Views: 85
maybe a number off a hotel room?? cool find
 
Upvote 0
maybe a number off a hotel room?? cool find
Possibly. I just think it’s a bit more than that. It’s marked 30 on both sides, odd attachment. Not sure where it would be on a hotel room door or key.

30 is prob meant to be viewed from the front or back Wherever it’s attached. The circular part attaches to something. It’s far too old to be some keychain, IMO.

ive searched and searched! I’m going nuts
 
Upvote 0
A score keeping piece for pool games. Does the hole go all

they way through? Would have a wire going through it.

Tim
 
Upvote 11
A score keeping piece for pool games. Does the hole go all

they way through? Would have a wire going through it.

Tim
I think you nailed it.
 
Upvote 1
Google vintage pool game score keepers. you will see some wooden bead ones with the spinner numbers.
 
Upvote 2
Actually I found it here is a picture.
cfWt-7SOFrMAVy.BDI95fg.jpg
It was under vintage billiard score keeper markers.
 
Upvote 9
A score keeping piece for pool games. Does the hole go all

they way through? Would have a wire going through it.

Tim
I found the picture for your great I.D.
 
Upvote 1
Actually I found it here is a picture.
cfWt-7SOFrMAVy.BDI95fg.jpg
It was under vintage billiard score keeper markers.
Oh wow! thank you. Went to sleep last night and thought about this find. In my thinking, i came up with it possibly being a part of a carnival shooting game. Close I was! Thank you for your time!
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom