crabstang44 Hero Member Joined Mar 10, 2016 Messages 885 Reaction score 5,002 Golden Thread 2 Location eastern nc 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Makro racer 2 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 #1 Found my first fatty at my secret union camp I found in the woods. 1860 but toasty. Any way to clean these fatty? Also is that a big dandy button Attachments 20160822_141541.webp 311.5 KB · Views: 140 20160822_141606.webp 432.8 KB · Views: 129 Upvote 16
Found my first fatty at my secret union camp I found in the woods. 1860 but toasty. Any way to clean these fatty? Also is that a big dandy button
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2016 #2 Sweet find sounds like a great place to look.Thanks for posting the pics. I'm not sure of the value so I wont suggest ways to clean you could hurt the value!!!!
Sweet find sounds like a great place to look.Thanks for posting the pics. I'm not sure of the value so I wont suggest ways to clean you could hurt the value!!!!
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2016 #3 Congrats on some nice finds