What's new

Found me some silver

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
568
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA. NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Sunday it was a beautiful dusk so me and the misses went on a walk through our town. As we were walking by the liquor store I saw a dime in the parking lot. Well I picked it up and I was like holy cow it is a silver dime. A 1950 Silver Rosie!!! :headbang: My girl was like wow!! :hello2: Maybe a sign of better times ahead. Who know's!!!I'll post pictures when the batteries charge it is in nice condition. Not Perfect but it is mine!!............Happy Hunting all!!!
 
Nice. I hope that it is the shape of things to come....
 
nice! most of the silver dimes i ever get are from 1964! :laughing9: not to mention that it was free!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom