FOUND: MIGHTY AP .........no reward offered

My God This post made my day! Welcome back my friend. Can't wait to hear more from you. Here is a big
WELCOME BACK

Burdie

all the best AP hope it goes as planned and the hormone therapy is successfull

EDDE said:

<spoken in a deep voice> Thanks Edde, the hormone therapy was a complete success! Im growin hair where there was none before! I do have this disgusting urge to scratch myself in inappropriate places & spit all the time but I guess I'll fit right in with the rest of you pigs.........er, gentlemen. I'll be sure to post pics of myself in speedo's just as soon as I save enough for the varicose vein surgery! :D Now accepting yer generous donations. ::)

Gee AP they will need a 100 more moderaters now your back and have sharpened you HUGE STIRRING SPOON. Ready to start" are you"

brother in crime tinpan

Mighty AP said:
EDDE said:

<spoken in a deep voice> Thanks Edde, the hormone therapy was a complete success! Im growin hair where there was none before! I do have this disgusting urge to scratch myself in inappropriate places & spit all the time but I guess I'll fit right in with the rest of you pigs.........er, gentlemen. I'll be sure to post pics of myself in speedo's just as soon as I save enough for the varicose vein surgery! :D Now accepting yer generous donations. ::)

Always remember when your strutting on the beach in your speedo's, the potato goes in front and not the back...geez :D

not sure if I met you or not but I think things are going to get interesting

Hey AP,

I hope your time at Trembling Hills Sanitorium was helpful and that the rash finally went away. . . ;D

Great to have you back, I have been iching to win one of those Mighty Diggers!!!! (or maybe get one from the list ;D ;) )

HH
Pull-tab Parson
(formally known as its_toby)

He's got one magic trick....
just one and thats it....
He's got one magic trick........................
He disappears............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back