Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 13, 2015 #1 Upvote 62
parsonwalker Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2013 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 2,858 Golden Thread 2 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Modified GI Mine Detector (In the 60s) Metrotech (In the 70s) Tesoro Tejon (Now!) Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 14, 2015 #21 Mark1985 said: Yea found here in VA Click to expand... I could NOT remember where I left that! Dude, intact loops, perfect shape, the whole deal. Envious man. Such a beauty!
Mark1985 said: Yea found here in VA Click to expand... I could NOT remember where I left that! Dude, intact loops, perfect shape, the whole deal. Envious man. Such a beauty!
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 14, 2015 #22 Yep, I wouldn't mind finding one of those. Congrats on a nice piece.
tanz 82 Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 563 Reaction score 1,311 Golden Thread 1 Location N.mass- S.nh 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2015 #23 I wish i could find one of those here in mass ! Nice find
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2015 #24 Loco-Digger said: Congrats on finding that awesome piece of history. Doubt if I can find one in Ohio, unless someone threw one out on a burn pile. Click to expand... I never thought for one second I would find one in NH but I did
Loco-Digger said: Congrats on finding that awesome piece of history. Doubt if I can find one in Ohio, unless someone threw one out on a burn pile. Click to expand... I never thought for one second I would find one in NH but I did
Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 14, 2015 Thread Owner #25 Can happen anywhere soldiers came from all over
N.J.THer Silver Member Joined Nov 16, 2006 Messages 3,283 Reaction score 240 Golden Thread 1 Location Middlesex County, New Jersey 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 14, 2015 #26 That is a beauty...congrats! NJ
johnnyblaze Silver Member Joined Dec 20, 2010 Messages 3,214 Reaction score 1,770 Golden Thread 2 Location Rhode Island 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used T2 SPECIAL EDITION Primary Interest: Other Sep 14, 2015 #27 Nice one man high on my list! ~Blaze~
Brian W Hero Member Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 685 Reaction score 437 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2015 #28 Very nice condition...I was lucky enough to find one here in Massachusetts...Congrats on that one!
Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 15, 2015 Thread Owner #29 Thanks guys
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2015 #30 INCREDIBLE!!!
Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 17, 2015 Thread Owner #31 Was looking for a makes mark on the back the only clear letter is a V anyone know were I can find a list of back marks for these plates
Was looking for a makes mark on the back the only clear letter is a V anyone know were I can find a list of back marks for these plates
Mississippi Jim Jr. Member Joined Nov 28, 2013 Messages 61 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Mississippi Detector(s) used Minelab CTX-3030 Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 17, 2015 #32 That's a beauty, very well done!!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2015 #33 Absolutely beautiful
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2015 #34 Mark1985 said: Yea found here in VA Click to expand... Of course!!! You darn lucky VA Guy's/ Gal's A fine Plate Indeed. Congratulations Davers
Mark1985 said: Yea found here in VA Click to expand... Of course!!! You darn lucky VA Guy's/ Gal's A fine Plate Indeed. Congratulations Davers
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 17, 2015 #35 DANG WHAT A NICE FIND THAT BOX PLATE IS A BEAUTY . SHARP LOOKING FOR SURE ...
Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 18, 2015 Thread Owner #36 Living in va has a few benefits
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2015 #37
Mark1985 Sr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 301 Reaction score 343 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites spectra v3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 26, 2015 Thread Owner #38 Haha I would have settled for wicked
Worm-Slicer Hero Member Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 638 Reaction score 1,104 Golden Thread 2 Location SouthwestVirginia 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #39 That's about as good as they come out of the ground these days, the iron rings on the back are very rare to find intact. Great find!
That's about as good as they come out of the ground these days, the iron rings on the back are very rare to find intact. Great find!
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2015 #40 Gorgeous!!! What a great looking piece!!!