What's new

Found my best US box plate today

Mark1985

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
301
Reaction score
343
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites spectra v3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442177557.908137.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442177571.158591.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1442177585.326204.webp
 
Upvote 62
Congrats on finding that awesome piece of history. :occasion14: Doubt if I can find one in Ohio, unless someone threw one out on a burn pile.
 
Never give up hope
 
Dang Dude, that thing is in great shape. Makes my heart pound! Nice job:beer:;)
 
Great recovery and condition this plate is in, congrats.
 
That is a nice one.
 
Beauty cartridge box plate. What great condition. Congrats
 
It would be hard to find a better one, congrats!
 
that's awesome
 
WOW! Absolutely beautiful! I bet your still smiling :notworthy::notworthy:
 
Yea was very excited
 
Awsome man! Congrats!
 
Oooooooooooo! The soil was very kind to that beautiful relic. Congratulations on a bucket list find! Sub 8-)
 
Congrats on finding that awesome piece of history. :occasion14: Doubt if I can find one in Ohio, unless someone threw one out on a burn pile.
You might be surprised some day Loco. My detecting partner has found 3 U.S. belt plates here in Illinois. They were discarded by Civil War Veterans just like a lot of other items.
 
Congrats! Was that in Virginia? I have still yet to find a U.S. Plate!
 
Yea found here in VA
 
The best one I have ever seen posted.
 
that is in incredible shape!, congrats on a great find, amazing piece of American history!!
 
Its Beautiful, before I move to Pittsburgh this winter, I want to cross a U.S. Plate and a VA button off my bucket list. Thats my goal! Congrats on that find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom