What's new

Found my first civil war bullet today

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Met up with a buddy today and detected a skirmish site and found my very first civil war bullet a whopper 69 cal!
 

Attachments

  • civil war bullet 1.webp
    civil war bullet 1.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 135
  • civil war bullet 2.webp
    civil war bullet 2.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 179
  • civil war bullet 3.webp
    civil war bullet 3.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Congrats! It's always more exciting to see the person who finds one,or his first one than people who find handfuls.
 
I will never forget finding my first! It too was a 69. Now you're hooked....from now on it will be all about finding more bullets and different kinds to add to your collection. Congrats!
HH.
 
It's always great digging a CW bullet, especially your first. Now the addiction begins.
 
Big congrats on your first CW bullet :thumbsup:
 
Thanks everyone super addicted now haha
 
amazing how heavy they are. congrats!
 
Glad to see you got you one Jimmy
 
Congrats on your first! I remember my first as well! It was a sharps and it was shaved in half, then a few minutes later I found another sharps in perfect condition. It's fun finding something for the first time!
 
I remember the feeling finding my first and thinking, "Whoa, this stuff really IS still out here". I used to think as a kid, when I went to tourist shops that had real civil war bullets for sale that all the relics must have already been found. Thank God that is so far from the truth even today. Congratulations and I hope you find many more as I have after my first.
 
Congrats on finding your first Civil war bullet. I hope you find and preserve many more.
 
A big way to start your relic hunting hobby! congrats on a great find. HH
 
The first of many..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom