New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Toy gun that is, ha lol. I spent four hours back there, I must of seen 200 bottles, mostly all are modern with threads.
I found a Pepsi, Clorox, Coke, Bell mason jar complete with porcelain liner and lid, Nehi, Wm. Franz, and a old Bacardi rum bottle that I think is a 1903
The gun is a western that the trigger still works and is almost complete (broken hammer tip, and plastic grip) Oh yeah a EverReady flashlight.
I foresee a lot of digging in my near future, I have to get to the bottom of things

Upvote 10
LOVE IT!!!!! The gun is awesome too! Even if it is a toy. This will make you feel better. Did some metal detecting today in this crappy Ice/Snow... Found some Horse Tack, Stupid Bottle Caps, stupid matchbox cars, and a piece of a reign......Its one of those days where I don't think I could find a coin if you locked me in a bank vault...

I run across a lot of Clorox bottles like that, but I just leave them where they lay. I have run across some with rubber stoppers in them. I am not sure how old they are.

I called the Clorox company and they told me that the brown bottles were made from 1945-1960.

was the light attached to the gun?

I run across a lot of Clorox bottles like that, but I just leave them where they lay. I have run across some with rubber stoppers in them. I am not sure how old they are.

Gotta learn somehow.

:thumbsup:

montage.jpg

cool stuff, all of it. love the cap gun

they don't make toy guns like that anymore,what is it called?.looks like it is in good shape

Cool finds!

Cool finds! With the snow that's on the ground around me, I'd be happy being able to dig a pulltab!

That little toy gun was some kids prized position I am sure. I love finding old toys, they have a neat story to tell.

Lol..i,ll say that is quite the assortment of finds... never know what you will find next there...dig em up !!!!

Like the bottles .

I have 2 of those pepsi bottles,1955 i think:icon_thumright: do they have where they were bottles on them?

they don't make toy guns like that anymore,what is it called?.looks like it is in good shape
https://www.google.com/search?q=toy...2Fdisplayitem.cfm%3Fitemnum%3D8623082;387;300
Item:8623082 1960 Hubley WESTERN Toy Cap Gun For Sale at GunAuction.com
I found it this morning on images search, Pretty amazing that I found the exact gun, there were so many different ones

I have 2 of those pepsi bottles,1955 i think:icon_thumright: do they have where they were bottles on them?
It says
franchised bottler: Pepsi-cola bottling Co. Wilmington, Delaware

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back