Kk77 Full Member Joined May 7, 2014 Messages 129 Reaction score 209 Golden Thread 0 Location Louisiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #1 It's not much but I'm happy to have found it!! Thanks to the help of my little cousin!! It says 14k inside the ring I think it might have been gold plated at one point Last edited: Apr 28, 2015 Upvote 22
It's not much but I'm happy to have found it!! Thanks to the help of my little cousin!! It says 14k inside the ring I think it might have been gold plated at one point
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #2 I found a similar ring tonight as well. Marked 14k, and also plated. The next one will be solid!
P payload77 Sr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2014 Messages 282 Reaction score 337 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #3 Kinda looks plated. Good find though!
L lockster99 Hero Member Joined Dec 8, 2013 Messages 736 Reaction score 622 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Garrett Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #4 A ring is a ring. Congrats.
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,900 Reaction score 8,287 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Apr 28, 2015 #5 J.Cache said: I found a similar ring tonight as well. Marked 14k, and also plated. The next one will be solid! Click to expand... I agree, keep on hitting it and it will happen..
J.Cache said: I found a similar ring tonight as well. Marked 14k, and also plated. The next one will be solid! Click to expand... I agree, keep on hitting it and it will happen..
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #6 Nice digs.
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #7 Yes looks plated, but still a good find congrats on your first ring...
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #8 Congrats, you are now hooked and obsessed like the rest of us. Now go and fill your pouch with rings. Happy Hunting, Sub
Congrats, you are now hooked and obsessed like the rest of us. Now go and fill your pouch with rings. Happy Hunting, Sub
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #9 Whooo Hooooo! Keep on swingin!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #10 Congrats a ring is a ring! And it did have gold on it! Your on your way to finding the real deal! GL & HH!
Congrats a ring is a ring! And it did have gold on it! Your on your way to finding the real deal! GL & HH!
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 29, 2015 #11 Thats a good first ring there ! Think mine was much worse That one has some history to it