What's new

Found my first ring!

rehzuh

Greenie
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,
new to the forum. Just picked up a White's TreasurePro about a month ago and have been hunting every chance I get. I finally found something that made my adrenaline pump. XaGhjo0.webp
cPKLic9.webp

The inside is stamped 14K with a 4 squares to the right of it (not exactly sure what that means).

HvHRKaa.webp

I brought it over to a pawn shop just to see what it was worth and the guy told me that only the outside (yellow gold) was 14k and the inside wasn't and showed me why (but that's a whole other story. I think he was trying to pull a fast one but I easily could be wrong).

Anyways! Happy hunting, all and thanks for looking!
 
Upvote 20
Congratulations on your first, and here's hoping you make many, many, more! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom