What's new

Found my lowest serial number ever this week

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Found this bill in circulation earlier this week. Too bad it's been circulated so much. Probably would grade Fine.

picture1382.jpg

picture1383.jpg
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :thumbsup: :headbang: :notworthy: that is a beaut. very nice find there.
 
Just beats out the 00000081 note I found two years ago. That was a $1 note but I like the $2 better.
 
that's a really good find, and pretty old too. Probly worth a lil something
 
timbobwey said:
that's a really good find, and pretty old too. Probly worth a lil something

Should sell for over $100 when I sell it. That will be, of course, when I find a number below 62 :thumbsup:
 
Oh That Is Nice !!!!

Keeper !!!
 
I'd be interested if/when you're ready to part with it. I like the low # $2s.

Congrats!

JasonB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom