nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0204.JPG DSCF0213.JPG DSCF0214.JPG DSCF0221.JPG DSCF0225.JPG DSCF0220.JPG I went back north this past week end with my prospecting buddies, my dogs. Not expecting to find a lot went to my place for one last shot. To my surprise or lack there of, the grave robbers and gold gulls struck again. Luckily I looked before I stepped there in front of me was a 3' deep hole almost ended up in it. So after I filled that in I started to look around and noticed the grave robbers took off a bunch of over burden and much to my surprise there's my pay streak totally untouched! In goes the sluice out comes the bucket and shovel away I go. Ran a bunch of buckets Fri- Sun. had one of my best clean-outs this summer even got a plinker. Hope it continues for a couple more week-ends by then my season will be done.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if it reaches you we'll both be rich! LOL!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It accually took a hard right. And I use that line on my wife all the time LOL!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gotta love it when the claim jumpers clear off the overburden and leave the nice chunky gold behind!

OP
OP
nh.nugget

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love it when the claim jumpers clear off the overburden and leave the nice chunky gold behind!

they have done it all summer one way it aggravates me, another makes me thankfull less work for me. And I know there is no gold it panned it time and time again still nothing but a waste of effort. So far I've got almost 9 grams out of that narrow strip of rocks in the 2nd. picture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread