What's new

Found new Spot with possible great potential for detecting!!

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends,

Went for a walk today around my bock and seen a old white house with a tin roof that said for sale on it. So I called the number in high hopes that they would grant me permission to hunt. Sure enough the kind woman gave me permission without even getting my name (Even though I gve her my info) She said her mother lived there most of her life as well. The woman who owned the house sounded like she might be 50 or so herself. So wish me luck when I head that way next week someday.
 
I woun't wait to long. If the house is priced right it good a new owner could be buying it next week .....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom