FOUND OKLAHOMA KGC ROCK CARVING MAP, DRILL HOLES, AND METAL MARKERS ..... HOPEFULLY?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Not sure how they are using the little tree triangle around the heart rock , but it looks you shoot from the eagle's wing edge thru the heart lobes and through the top tree. Maybe their is something out of the picture to help align it, there could be another direction going up and to left.
V ROCK (12) tree triangle.jpg

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
That is the direction that the trail came to the "Bird" rock. I followed a diamond shaped rock (see below) to the Bird rock.
Do you think the V could be a simple bird carving? Like the bird you would draw as a kid.
Also, Do you know the significance of the half drill hole drilled on the edge of the rock?

DIAMOND2.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The bird type mark may mean to look for the eagle on that rock I dunno, it may even mean to use eagle to shoot thru lobes of heart, the bird symbol thing is also like a set of heart lobes.

I have seen the half drill mark going down the side of a boulder before. But it didn't really help me any , there were 2 big boulders within about 22 feet of each other center to center, lined up at a 75 degree bearing , and you were supposed to shoot from the one with no mark thru the one with the drill mark going down the side . They were both fairly big boulders, maybe 2-3 ton a piece. The one with the drill marks was much newer looking as far as lichen/moss etc than the other. The one with drill marks was also a giant eagle head staring directly at you when you looked it from the side you were supposed head thru to, as you were walking backwards away from it down the line .

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Loot, Royal Trails seem to have a flat spot something that you can tell that it has been worked and a royal trail should have a 66 inch pace

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the opening is on a hill with a 45° slope. The v could be the eagle as he attacks it's prey like the rat.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting site looks real confusing lots of things to look at made any progress on it.

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
I have made some progress. I have found another area to the north with some interesting signs. There is a drill hole that tapers down to a point, a tree w/ 5 rocks at the base that does not look natural, a turtle w/ carvings, and additional rock that resembles a turtle. I have attached pictures of these new items and a layout of the site w/ measurements. I am trying to apply the Spanish Clock Map to this site, but I am not sure I am understanding it correctly. Any tips on how to apply the Spanish Clock Map to this site would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• WHALE (2).jpg
    WHALE (2).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 143
  • SITE LAYOUT 2.JPG
    SITE LAYOUT 2.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 184
  • DRILL HOLE VIKING (1)B.jpg
    DRILL HOLE VIKING (1)B.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 144
  • 5 ROCKS (2)B.jpg
    5 ROCKS (2)B.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
  • GATOR CHALK (2)B.jpg
    GATOR CHALK (2)B.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 140
  • GATOR CHALK (1)B.jpg
    GATOR CHALK (1)B.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great photos and info. Loot, keep them going. Hopefully someone will give you some more ideals. I love seeing how these sites have been remarked over time. Thanks

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these large rock carvings on the side of a large bolder in the bottom of a spring in a very secluded area. There are some unique signs with the BB and box with a dot. I'm not sure if the name through the middle is graffiti from a later date or part of the original carving.

Approximately 100' from these carvings there is a large turtle head coming out of the side of a hill. Following the eye of the turtle took me to three drill holes in the top of a rock. The drill holes are in a straight line and are about 2 in in diameter and 12 in deep. They line up in the north and south direction and the last drill hole is into a ledge.

Directly under these drill holes I found a decorative door of an old cast iron stove. Next to the stove piece I had another hit that I began to dig up. A few inches deep I found one side of a horseshoe. The odd thing is that this horseshoe was sitting on its side in the ground. Once I got the horseshoe out of the ground I saw that it was bent on one side so that it would easily stand up on its side. It seems impossible that this horseshoe was bent or placed in the ground by mother nature. The round part of the horseshoe was pointing north, parallel with the line made by the drill holes.

Outlaws have be documented being in this area and I have hopes that this may be a treasure site.
Has anyone ever heard of outlaws using stove pieces or horseshoes as a marker?
Has anyone ever seen a BB, or box with a dot, or a cursive letter J carving?
Could there any other possible explanation for the drill holes?
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts and ideas on interpreting these signs and strategies going forward.

View attachment 1333997

View attachment 1333998

View attachment 1333999

View attachment 1334000

View attachment 1334001

View attachment 1334002

View attachment 1334003

Loot, it looks like this latest group that was there are saying that there are 3 vaults there with that stove door showing 3 rectangles. Amazing stuff. Funning how they never tried to make a recovery. Thanks for posting the photos and info. Its a very interesting read.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these large rock carvings on the side of a large bolder in the bottom of a spring in a very secluded area. There are some unique signs with the BB and box with a dot. I'm not sure if the name through the middle is graffiti from a later date or part of the original carving.

Approximately 100' from these carvings there is a large turtle head coming out of the side of a hill. Following the eye of the turtle took me to three drill holes in the top of a rock. The drill holes are in a straight line and are about 2 in in diameter and 12 in deep. They line up in the north and south direction and the last drill hole is into a ledge.

Directly under these drill holes I found a decorative door of an old cast iron stove. Next to the stove piece I had another hit that I began to dig up. A few inches deep I found one side of a horseshoe. The odd thing is that this horseshoe was sitting on its side in the ground. Once I got the horseshoe out of the ground I saw that it was bent on one side so that it would easily stand up on its side. It seems impossible that this horseshoe was bent or placed in the ground by mother nature. The round part of the horseshoe was pointing north, parallel with the line made by the drill holes.

Outlaws have be documented being in this area and I have hopes that this may be a treasure site.
Has anyone ever heard of outlaws using stove pieces or horseshoes as a marker?
Has anyone ever seen a BB, or box with a dot, or a cursive letter J carving?
Could there any other possible explanation for the drill holes?
I would greatly appreciate any thoughts and ideas on interpreting these signs and strategies going forward.

View attachment 1333997

View attachment 1333998

View attachment 1333999

View attachment 1334000

View attachment 1334001

View attachment 1334002

View attachment 1334003
kgc members used to leave regular metals aligned to follow one straight line to a treasure. might b more pieces around to guide u. good luck

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking back thru this, the drill holes just say a boulder or marker is a legitimate marker that was used to measure from or mark something nearby like 99% of the time. Nothing more that you can logically get from it. The big outcrop with the carvings in it may have had, or may still have something buried under it at some specific location along the outcrop. They all liked to tunnel under outcrops and cliffs , be it a mine , vault or crypt.
Your extended map of the area with misc markers is mainly just showing that there were probably mines or crypts in the area at various locations, the thought that all these places have "trails" that lead you from one place to the next place, to the next, over a course of many miles, with the expectation one marker being the end is mostly false, other than seeing the next site/location when you are one, and seeing something leading to another, or finding a marker near the side of a foot-trail that leads to a nearby site..
Look for a rock laying flat one the ground (little or big) that looks like a square with a squarish cut corner, or a carving of a line to box/square, also look for any boulders/outcrops etc with cracks or peeps to look thru that will narrow a place down. The older peeps can be specific, and the "aftermarket" ones will have pointers within the peep in some fashion for a closeby direction to head, like very close, within 20 feet.

OP
OP
LOOT

LOOT

Mar 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking back thru this, the drill holes just say a boulder or marker is a legitimate marker that was used to measure from or mark something nearby like 99% of the time. Nothing more that you can logically get from it. The big outcrop with the carvings in it may have had, or may still have something buried under it at some specific location along the outcrop. They all liked to tunnel under outcrops and cliffs , be it a mine , vault or crypt.
Your extended map of the area with misc markers is mainly just showing that there were probably mines or crypts in the area at various locations, the thought that all these places have "trails" that lead you from one place to the next place, to the next, over a course of many miles, with the expectation one marker being the end is mostly false, other than seeing the next site/location when you are one, and seeing something leading to another, or finding a marker near the side of a foot-trail that leads to a nearby site..
Look for a rock laying flat one the ground (little or big) that looks like a square with a squarish cut corner, or a carving of a line to box/square, also look for any boulders/outcrops etc with cracks or peeps to look thru that will narrow a place down. The older peeps can be specific, and the "aftermarket" ones will have pointers within the peep in some fashion for a closeby direction to head, like very close, within 20 feet.
You mentioned a carving of a box/square. There is one nearby. pictures attached. What would you suggest doing from this point?

Attachments

• J.C. FULL (10).JPG
    J.C. FULL (10).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 45
  • J.C. FULL (14).jpg
    J.C. FULL (14).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
  • J.C. SQUARE.jpeg
    J.C. SQUARE.jpeg
    487.3 KB · Views: 48
  • J.C. SQUARE.jpg
    J.C. SQUARE.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 48

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The square with a square cut in corner has variations but comes from this heiroglyph. It means tomb or vault. Your carving kinda of resembles it, just sideways and the corner square/rectangle is oriented different, but there's many variations. It's generally a rectangle/square with square shape in a corner of itself.

Yours could also be an old flag representation or something , I'm just not sure, kinda have to go with what's in the area around it. I don"t see the carving on your big picture of the rock outcrop? Sometimes it's represented by big block shaped boulder with squarish cracked corner or a missing corner (usually in a highly visible spot to attract your attention like on a cliff edge or open hillside). But it all means the same... I'd need more to go off of, what do you see from there when you stand there by it? Anything sticking/standing out that attracts your eye?

Attachments

• tomb or vault.jpg
    tomb or vault.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 48

Lost Horse

Nov 3, 2008
The Squaring of the Circle
Lost Horse Book of Secret

I have been investigating and researching Mining and Storage areas for over 20 years.
And been collecting Data on Symbols that were found.
Meaning, finding the same Markers being used,
that have been found at several difference sites.
And built by different Groups, and different times periods.
By doing this, I was able to see what was being used as “Standard Markers”.

Just like you would find Markers like,
Turtles, Snake, Bear and other Standard Animals Markers.
There are Standard Shapes, Heart, Diamond, Circle, Square were being used.
Most Symbols, derived their meaning from, their understanding of Nature and Spirituality.

Examples -
Like the Diamond shape Marker, Representing an Opening, (The 5 Wounds of Christ).
Research 1400 Religious Oil Painting of Christ. This was from a Spiritual understanding
of the times they lived in.

The Heart shape Marker, Most of the time being used as a Conformation Marker.
That you are in the right place, (What your Heart Desires),
and what you are looking at is - Not Made by Mother Nature -
Giving Conformation, that your on the right trail / path.

To understand the true meaning of Secret Symbols past on through time.
Most of these writing or Translations go back as far as the 1400 and older.
And have been past down through many different Secret Society.

Researching Old Alchemy Manuscripts,
I Believe the Meaning of the Square Marker sometimes,
Represents Bars / Storage areas.

In the Old Manuscripts, it talked about the “The Squaring of the Circle”.
This was Knowledge Hidden with in the Alchemist Circles.
And Hidden in their Coded Writings / Old Manuscripts.
For Fear of being Burned Alive by the Church.

If you look at Old Buildings from King Solomon, Templar's and such,
we will find the (Triangle with the Dot in the Center), today it Represents a Mason Symbol.

Also we find the (Circle with the Dot in the Center), built into the Buildings, we think of Gold.
I believe it was telling in Code/ Symbols, that those in the Know,
It was a Place of Chemistry/ Alchemy.

In the Alchemist Circles it did, but it also represents the Sun.
You have to understand how this came about.
You would Know this Symbol if you were – in the old days working as an Alchemist.
It came from the Alchemist in what they Saw and Experienced, and wrote down.
In the Processing of Recovering and Refining Gold.
It can still be seen today, how all this came about, using today processing of Gold.

Sun Symbol _ Gold.jpg

Here we have in the Refining Process, Melting Gold in a Crucible turning it into a Bead.
In the Old Days working as an Alchemist,
this is what you would see during this Process.
And you can see where they would have gotten the Idea, that this Image Represents the Sun.
And the Creation of a Sun and Gold Symbol was born.

Sun Symbol 004.jpg
Sun and Gold Symbol 001.jpg

The Roundness of the sign of Gold / Bead indicates its Perfection.

Which casts its rays from the center to the outer circumference.

Researching Old Alchemy Manuscripts, Here is what was Written.

The Sun
The Noblest among the planets are the Sun and the Moon.
The Sun can rightly be called a rich and abundant source of light and heat.

The Sun - The World's Soul, or the Universal Spirit.
It has its habitation in this planet more than all the others,
and it gives life and motion to all things, with its beaming rays.
These planets possesses is the powers of all things.

This is why the old nature - understanding sages, assigned identical signs to planets and metals.
Also, they acted with special deliberation.

When they indicated the Sun and Gold, by a whole (circle and a central point),
so as to suggest thereby that one as well as the other contains the power of the whole world.
The roundness of the sign of gold indicates its perfection. which casts its rays from the center to the outer circumference.

He who succeeds in bringing the central powers of gold into the circumference,
will acquire the powers of all upper and lower things, including the most excellent medicine

The Square
The Square Symbol 001.jpg

The four equal qualities contained in gold,
represent the four rectangular lines, which together form an equilateral square.
The secret perception of Nature, that is found in the matter of this metal (Gold).

The Squaring of Gold 001.jpg

The true Squaring of the Circle,
This is why the Square symbol, is used for Indicating Bars, Storage Areas / Vaults.

Silver / Moon / Water
The Symbol for Silver - Water 001.jpg

Although Silver is not as perfect as the other metals, like Gold.
It has a correspondence due to its Shinny and bright Color with the Moon.

The Moon receives its light and influence from the Sun, sends them down to the earth at night and causes the months by its course.
And because the Moons relationship to Water – the Moon's effect on Tides of the Oceans,
this symbol when found in the field – The majority of the time it will Represent Water,
and there fore both are indicated by identical signs.

The Heart Symbol
The Heart Symbol 001.jpg

The Sun/ Gold has an affinity with man's heart - What your Heart Desires.

So Silver has a relationship with man's brain, (Like a Full Moon).
And they give to both parts, a special medicine,
when they have been made spiritual and intangible.

But because there are few, who understand the Secrets of Nature,
and know how to make the right use of those, which they do understand.
It is not advisable, to profane such secrets, and disclose them to the unworthy.

I do not doubt that you will, understand and use it at your discretion.
With this, I wish God's blessing upon all of you. Amen!

From The Writings / Book
Theoricus Degree, by Anonymous R+C

Theoricus Degree, was translated from German and contains a section on the Rosicrucian's,
their teachings, oaths, laws, customs, prayers, along with philosophical instruction
to the Brothers on creation and the four elements.
A discussion on metals, plants, man, and medical cures are described.
No Date Listed.

----------------------------------------------------------
This is just my opinion -
If it is truly a Storage Marker - Here is what I believe the Messaging would be
001.jpg

Lost Horse

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the whole carving.... sign reading can be pretty subjective, and generally needs to relate to it's surroundings.

Attachments

• J.C. SQUARE 2.jpg
    J.C. SQUARE 2.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 32

cool hand Luke

Jan 11, 2023
ALABAMA
The Squaring of the Circle
Lost Horse Book of Secret

I have been investigating and researching Mining and Storage areas for over 20 years.
And been collecting Data on Symbols that were found.
Meaning, finding the same Markers being used,
that have been found at several difference sites.
And built by different Groups, and different times periods.
By doing this, I was able to see what was being used as “Standard Markers”.

Just like you would find Markers like,
Turtles, Snake, Bear and other Standard Animals Markers.
There are Standard Shapes, Heart, Diamond, Circle, Square were being used.
Most Symbols, derived their meaning from, their understanding of Nature and Spirituality.

Examples -
Like the Diamond shape Marker, Representing an Opening, (The 5 Wounds of Christ).
Research 1400 Religious Oil Painting of Christ. This was from a Spiritual understanding
of the times they lived in.

The Heart shape Marker, Most of the time being used as a Conformation Marker.
That you are in the right place, (What your Heart Desires),
and what you are looking at is - Not Made by Mother Nature -
Giving Conformation, that your on the right trail / path.

To understand the true meaning of Secret Symbols past on through time.
Most of these writing or Translations go back as far as the 1400 and older.
And have been past down through many different Secret Society.

Researching Old Alchemy Manuscripts,
I Believe the Meaning of the Square Marker sometimes,
Represents Bars / Storage areas.

In the Old Manuscripts, it talked about the “The Squaring of the Circle”.
This was Knowledge Hidden with in the Alchemist Circles.
And Hidden in their Coded Writings / Old Manuscripts.
For Fear of being Burned Alive by the Church.

If you look at Old Buildings from King Solomon, Templar's and such,
we will find the (Triangle with the Dot in the Center), today it Represents a Mason Symbol.

Also we find the (Circle with the Dot in the Center), built into the Buildings, we think of Gold.
I believe it was telling in Code/ Symbols, that those in the Know,
It was a Place of Chemistry/ Alchemy.

In the Alchemist Circles it did, but it also represents the Sun.
You have to understand how this came about.
You would Know this Symbol if you were – in the old days working as an Alchemist.
It came from the Alchemist in what they Saw and Experienced, and wrote down.
In the Processing of Recovering and Refining Gold.
It can still be seen today, how all this came about, using today processing of Gold.

View attachment 2051438

Here we have in the Refining Process, Melting Gold in a Crucible turning it into a Bead.
In the Old Days working as an Alchemist,
this is what you would see during this Process.
And you can see where they would have gotten the Idea, that this Image Represents the Sun.
And the Creation of a Sun and Gold Symbol was born.

View attachment 2051439 View attachment 2051440
The Roundness of the sign of Gold / Bead indicates its Perfection.

Which casts its rays from the center to the outer circumference.

Researching Old Alchemy Manuscripts, Here is what was Written.

The Sun
The Noblest among the planets are the Sun and the Moon.
The Sun can rightly be called a rich and abundant source of light and heat.

The Sun - The World's Soul, or the Universal Spirit.
It has its habitation in this planet more than all the others,
and it gives life and motion to all things, with its beaming rays.
These planets possesses is the powers of all things.

This is why the old nature - understanding sages, assigned identical signs to planets and metals.
Also, they acted with special deliberation.

When they indicated the Sun and Gold, by a whole (circle and a central point),
so as to suggest thereby that one as well as the other contains the power of the whole world.
The roundness of the sign of gold indicates its perfection. which casts its rays from the center to the outer circumference.

He who succeeds in bringing the central powers of gold into the circumference,
will acquire the powers of all upper and lower things, including the most excellent medicine

The Square
View attachment 2051441

The four equal qualities contained in gold,
represent the four rectangular lines, which together form an equilateral square.
The secret perception of Nature, that is found in the matter of this metal (Gold).

View attachment 2051442
The true Squaring of the Circle,
This is why the Square symbol, is used for Indicating Bars, Storage Areas / Vaults.

Silver / Moon / Water
View attachment 2051443
Although Silver is not as perfect as the other metals, like Gold.
It has a correspondence due to its Shinny and bright Color with the Moon.

The Moon receives its light and influence from the Sun, sends them down to the earth at night and causes the months by its course.
And because the Moons relationship to Water – the Moon's effect on Tides of the Oceans,
this symbol when found in the field – The majority of the time it will Represent Water,
and there fore both are indicated by identical signs.

The Heart Symbol
View attachment 2051444

The Sun/ Gold has an affinity with man's heart - What your Heart Desires.

So Silver has a relationship with man's brain, (Like a Full Moon).
And they give to both parts, a special medicine,
when they have been made spiritual and intangible.

But because there are few, who understand the Secrets of Nature,
and know how to make the right use of those, which they do understand.
It is not advisable, to profane such secrets, and disclose them to the unworthy.

I do not doubt that you will, understand and use it at your discretion.
With this, I wish God's blessing upon all of you. Amen!

From The Writings / Book
Theoricus Degree, by Anonymous R+C

Theoricus Degree, was translated from German and contains a section on the Rosicrucian's,
their teachings, oaths, laws, customs, prayers, along with philosophical instruction
to the Brothers on creation and the four elements.
A discussion on metals, plants, man, and medical cures are described.
No Date Listed.

----------------------------------------------------------
This is just my opinion -
If it is truly a Storage Marker - Here is what I believe the Messaging would be
View attachment 2051473

Lost Horse
hey im a new member an i was reading your content, an was wondering could you help me with these
1673418119849.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread