What's new

found on ground

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out of my truck and found this laying face up, so went in and bought a $5 ticket and lost on it but still ahead of the game thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • lucky 001p.webp
    lucky 001p.webp
    33 KB · Views: 609
Nice find! My biggest lottery win was on a found ticket and was also $10. I almost didn't pick it up but had been talking to a coworker who said he always picked them up and often found winners albeit mostly in the $1 to $2 range-still good money.

I still pick them up most of the time as I figure my odds are only slightly worse than buying them myself.
 
I used to find winners all the time. I would pick them up from the garbage can at the local liquor store in miami and find 1$ to 5$ at the least.

I think numbers actually confuse some people, especially if they are drinking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom